During this holiday season, we will be maintaining normal business hours with the exception of a few days around the holidays. We will be closed on Christmas and New Year's Day. We will be offering limited hours before the holidays so that our staff will be able to spend time with their loved ones.
For emergencies during this time when we are closed, please contact Western Carolina Regional Animal Hospital and Veterinary Emergency Hospital (WCRAH) at 828-408-0223 or REACH (Regional Emergency Animal Care Hospital) at 828-665-4399. Both Emergency Hospitals have doctors and nursing staff on the premises whenever we are closed. They will provide our hospital with a written record of your pet's visit by email, which will be placed in your pet's permanent medical records and will be reviewed by one of our doctors.
- Monday, Dec. 23rd: normal hours: 7:30am-8:30pm
- Tuesday, Dec. 24th: limited hours: 7:30am-12:00pm
- Wednesday, Dec. 25th: CLOSED
- Thursday, Dec. 26th: limited hours: 7:30am-5:00pm
- Friday, Dec. 27th: limited hours: 7:30-5:00pm
- Saturday, Dec. 28th: regular business hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Monday, Dec. 30th: limited hours: 7:30am-5:00pm
- Tuesday, Dec. 31st: limited hours: 7:30am-5:00pm
- Wednesday, Jan.1st: CLOSED
- Thursday, Jan. 2nd: return to normal business hours: 7:30am-8:30pm