February is the month of love and we would love to hear why you love your pet. Better yet, show us!
During February we invite you to submit an original drawing or painting of why you love your pet and we will share it on our Facebook page. At the end of the month our staff will narrow down to the top 3 images in each category and then you, our Facebook family will vote online to choose your favorite.
Everyone who enters will receive an AHNA tote bag! You will receive a certificate of participation for your artwork. Bring the certificate to the hospital and you will be given your free AHNA tote! You must pick up your tote at AHNA.
Our top entries will receive a special gift.
The winner in each category will be featured online and in our March Newsletter.
How to enter:
- Email us with an image of your artwork at email@example.com - Subject line: Why I Love My Pet Contest. Include your name, contact information, category, and why you love your pet.
- Or you can mail to AHNA at 1 Beaverdam Rd, Asheville NC, 28804 attn Why I Love My Pet Contest. Include your name, contact information, category, and why you love your pet. (Any artwork dropped off will become property AHNA.)
- Message us on our Facebook page with an image of your artwork, contact information, category, and why you love your pet.
- Kids: up to 11 years old
- Teenagers: 12-17 years old
- Adults: 18+
- All entries must be original artwork.
- All entries will be allowed to be used on social media and published with artist credit.
- Any entry dropped off to AHNA will become the property of AHNA.
- The artwork is not for sale.
- AHNA reserves the right to disqualify artwork if deemed offensive or depicts harm to animals.
- All entries must be received by February 28th, 2019 to be considered.
The black and white drawing, "Aya", is original artwork by AHNA's very own Sierra Petitt! Many of you have met her as Dr. Frye's Exam Room Assistant but she is an amazing artist too.
The color drawing is by Josie Williams.