Payment is due in full at the time of service. We gladly accept cash, debit, all major credit cards and checks. We also offer Care Credit financing to help make the highest quality care accessible to all our patients.
Please don’t hesitate to ask for an estimate of services as you’re discussing treatment options with your veterinarian. Discussing any financial concerns should be discussed prior to exam and treatment will help your doctor tailor the best care possible for your pet while keeping within your budget.
If at any time during your pet’s stay you find that you have questions, concerns, or specific needs that you would like addressed regarding payments or veterinary care, please don’t hesitate to present them to your doctor or the staff in the Admitting Office.
If you have any questions, please contact us today at (828)-253-3393.
What is CareCredit?
CareCredit® is a line of credit extended by Synchrony Financial that is reserved for healthcare expenses (including veterinary care). Qualification for CareCredit® (and the amount that will be approved) is determined by Synchrony Financial depending on your credit rating. There is no interest charged on CareCredit®, provided your balance is paid in full within the given promotional period (usually 6 months or 12 months, depending on your balance).
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
You can visit www.carecredit.com or call (800) 677-0718 to apply for Care Credit.
Pet insurance can provide you with peace of mind. It is a relief to know that if your pet needs care that you will be able to make the decision based on what’s best for you and your pet without concern for cost. Enrolling in pet insurance before a veterinary diagnosis can provide coverage for your pet’s future healthcare needs.
There are many choices in the pet health insurance market. They are not all the same and it can be confusing to pick the best option for your pet. We encourage families to research their individual fee schedule for best possible coverage.
Vet Care Assistance Websites
- Asheville Humane Society Vet Care Assistance
- Asheville Humane Society Safety Net
- Urgent Care Grants
- Humane Society Trouble Affording Your Pet
- UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS: United States Department of Veterans Affairs. For veterans who have service dogs, Title 38, Section 1714 enables veterans to ask their caseworkers to file VA form 10-2641 in order to receive financial assistance for veterinary care of service dogs.
- Magic Bullet Fund