DUE TO OVERWHELMING MEDICATION REFILL REQUESTS, we ask you to give us 24 business hours to fill the prescription.
If you need a medication refilled, please contact us at (828) 253-3393 (no drop-ins for refills). At this time we will be able to refill if:
- It is an AHNA Patient we have seen in the last year
- We have the medication in stock
- There are approved refills by your primary veterinarian
Refill amounts will be limited to within reason (2 months) and product availability.
We have an online ordering pharmacy called Covetrus. If you do not have an account, please call us (828) 253-3393 and provide our client care team with your name, phone number, up to date email, the medication, amount, and the pet it is prescribed for.
FOR HEARTWORM, FLEA, and TICK PREVENTIONS
We are offering walk in pick up. You no longer have to call to pick up prevention if your pet meets the requirements below.
1. Your pet has been seen at AHNA for their annual physical exam in the last year.
2. For canines- your pet has had a negative heartworm test, and not missed more than one dose of prevention in the past year.
3. Your pet has been previously prescribed the medication, if you are interested in switching preventions, please contact at us at 828-253-3393 to give us time for your primary care veterinarian's review and approval.
IMPORTANT NOTE- if your pet have started to have seizures or neurological issues, pregnant, or having major health concerns, please contact your primary care veterinarian before picking up prevention.
We offer walk in hospital pick up as well as curbside pick up for your convenience.
Thank you for your patience.
- The Animal Hospital of North Asheville Team