We are helping collect monetary donations and items from the Appalachian Wild wish list to help them stock up for the upcoming busy wildlife rescue seasons.
Items of Need:
- Dishwasher detergent -pods
- Distilled Water
- Kitchen-size garbage bags
- Bleach tablets
- Fox Valley Day One Formula*
- Everyday facial tissue
- IAMS cat or dog food*
- Whole Nuts (raw and unsalted)
- Toilet paper and paper towels
- Gerber Single Grain Rice baby cereal
- Kitchen sponges and scrub brushes
- Disinfectant wipes
- Gerber Organic First Foods Baby Food ( fruit, vegetables)
- Free and Clear laundry detergent -pods
- Sardines, packed in water
- Water-packed cans of tuna
- Nitrile Exam Gloves
- Baby receiving blankets
- Cloth diapers
- Reptile bedding*
Please see the Donation Wish List for more information.
Items can be dropped off through the end of February during AHNA's normal business hours at our Reception Desk. Or items can be brought to the Presentation on Feb 4th.
Who is Appalachian Wild Refuge:
Appalachian Wild Refuge is a nonprofit that coordinates the needs of wildlife rehabilitation in Western North Carolina providing care for injured and orphaned wildlife, support for the wildlife rehabilitation network, and conservation education to the community.